Thursday 22 April 2010

Sore Eros - Taal Compass/Wide Open 7"


Sore Eros has/have just released a new 7" on Blackburn Recordings. You can listen to 'Taal Compass' on his/their Myspace and 'Wide Open' has a making of video on You Tube (see below!). I really enjoyed Sore Eros' debut album, 'Second Chants', and often listened to it when I was going to sleep. Perfect night time music.

Whilst checking his/their Myspace page I noticed that someone had left a comment saying "Yo.  In a good way.You all sound like Les Rallizes Dénudés. At points..." That's actually a pretty damn accurate comparison. I've posted a video below so you can see what I mean. They're very much one of those bands that, like Marmite, you either love or hate. One thing's for sure, you can't get much more rock n roll than Les Rallizes Dénudés. May have to do a complete post for them now!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails