Sunday 13 December 2009

MWW FAVOURITE: I Can't Go To Sleep

I've decided to introduce the 'MWW FAVOURITE', which will basically be favourite tracks of mine that I've listened to dozens and dozens of times. The sort of track you become addicted to and put on repeat and years down the line always return to. Today I've chosen the Wu-Tang Clan's 'I Can't Go To Sleep' off their album'The W' (2000). The track reminds me of bus journeys to and from school and has some of the Wu's best verses on it. It uses the classic Isaac Hayes sample from 'Walk On By'. The album has some of my favourite Wu tracks and is on Spotify. For those of you who don't have an account, if you ask around on the internet, you can find a free invitation easily enough. I just asked on Facebook and within a day I had one.

Wu-Tang Clan - The W

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails