Saturday 11 September 2010

My Autumn's Done Come



Well it feels like autumn has officially arrived here. It's windier, wetter, darker and cooler than it has been in months and I'm already looking forward to the winter! They're going to show the BBC's Yellowstone documentary on TV tonight and even though I own the DVD, it's one of those things that reminds me of this time of year and I can't wait to watch it again! It's also approaching moose hunting season here and I went on my first hunt last year and look forward to this year's hunt! Whilst we didn't kill anything last year during my two days, we did see a family of moose in the distance and it was a beautiful moment. The silence of the woods at this time of year just can't be beaten and the autumnal colours provide a perfect backdrop.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails