Wednesday 4 August 2010

Leonard Cohen Tonight!

Tonight, my fiancee and I will finally see Leonard Cohen live in concert! He's playing in the Malmö Arena and after looking at the setlists we should be in for a treat! The standard setlist so far has been:

Set 1
Dance Me to the End of Love
The Future
There Ain't No Cure for Love
Bird on the Wire
Everybody Knows
In My Secret Life
Who By Fire
BORN IN CHAINS (Tour debut & World Premiere)
Chelsea Hotel #2
Waiting for the Miracle
Anthem (No "The Flood")

Set 2
Tower of Song
Suzanne
Sisters of Mercy
The Gypsy's Wife
Feels So Good
The Partisan
Boogie Street
Hallelujah
I'M Your Man
Take this Waltz

Encores I
So Long Marianne
First We Take Manhattan

Encores II
Famous Blue Raincoat
If It Be Your Will
Closing Time

Encore III
I Tried To Leave You


Leonard Cohen - tower of song from giulio bottini on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails