Monday 3 May 2010

UPDATE: This Is Head, The Black Keys & Top RYM Albums of 2010!


I've been away on tour with the excellent This Is Head and will post up something on the tour and the band as soon as I have the energy! For now though, go give their incredible debut album a listen on Spotify. For fans of krautrock, early U2, New Order, Ennio Morricone and everything in between!

Whilst I've been gone, The Black Keys released their unofficial official video for the next single off their upcoming album, 'Brothers':



I've also just been looking at the latest 2010 rankings on RYM and think it's shaping up pretty nicely! Although RYM lists often features a few too many metal albums for my liking, this list is pretty damn varied and includes Flying Lotus, Erykah Badu, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti (which I've been listening to a lot this past week!), The Tallest Man On Earth, The National, Beach House and LCD Soundsystem in the top 20.

That's all for now, but look out for the This Is Head post!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails