Monday 17 May 2010

COMING SOON: Curren$y - Pilot Talk (2010)


I haven't really heard any of Curren$y's work before, but have heard his name before. He's due to release what will be his third official studio album on June 12th. Well I think it will be his third, judging from his RYM list of releases. He also appears on 3 tracks off the upcoming (will it ever be released!?) '24 Hour Karate School' from Ski Beatz (see the video for 'Go' below). Anyway, this album will be his first official release on Dame Dash's Blu Roc, which i think is the new resurrected Roc-A-Fella (if I'm wrong please comment below!). You can watch the videos for the Mos Def produced 'Breakfast', the Ski Beatz (I think so anyway!) produced 'King Kong', 'Life Under the Scope' below. Mos's effort is my favourite of the 3, but the other 2 are definite growers. The 'Go' beat is still a beast. This post was full of a lot of I thinks.


CURREN$Y - BREAKFAST from Creative Control on Vimeo.


Curren$y - King Kong from Creative Control on Vimeo.


Life Under the Scope - Curren$y from Jayuan V on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails