Tuesday 16 March 2010

MWW FAVOURITE: Devendra Banhart


Devendra Banhart is one of my all-time favourite artists and I always look forward to his albums. I'm not one for big rambling posts on why you should listen to people, so take a listen to these tracks below. One from each album. If I had to pick a favourite album, I'd probably go with 'Cripple Crow', as I think it is his most varied work and was the first album of his full spectrum of talents. Also included are Spotify links to each album. Enjoy!

The Charles C. Leary (2002)



Oh Me Oh My... The Way the Day Goes by the Sun Is Setting Dogs Are Dreaming Lovesongs of the Christmas Spirit (2002)



Rejoicing in the Hands (2004) 

Listen in Spotify





Niño Rojo (2004)

Listen in Spotify



Cripple Crow (2005)

Listen in Spotify



Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon (2007)



What Will We Be (2009)

Listen in Spotify

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails