Friday 11 December 2009

Monsters of Folk

The more I listen to this album, the more I like it. There's such a range of songs on there, that everytime I listen to it I discover something new. I just saw this video for 'Temazcal' for the first time and it's lovely!



The band are also holding a competition at the moment to see who can make the best video for their song 'Dear God'.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CREATE A COMPELLING VIDEO FOR THE SONG “DEAR GOD”. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CREATE A VIDEO, POST IT TO YOUTUBE, AND TAG IT WITH THE WORDS “DEAR FOLK MONSTER”. THE WINNER WILL BE AWARDED $5,000, A GIBSON ACOUSTIC GUITAR SIGNED BY THE BAND, AND A COPY OF FINAL CUT PRO! THE CONTEST ENDS JANUARY 1ST. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!

Dear God video contest


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails